Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

Since people in NZ don't really care about the colonists and the native americans breaking bread (or raping and pillaging) it's been over a year since I celebrated a good carbohydrate filled thanksgiving. And this thanksgiving lived up to all of the hype that I built up. I got home wednesday and did the local bar hop which is always fun and interesting. Then I got to go into NYC and see the parade on 37th!! I was in an office building which was even better. I had to go in by myself which kind of sucked but since I am a social butterfly I made friends quickly and enjoyed the parade. The breakfast club was fun as usual (I heart luigi) and tonight I am going to see some family and Umass peeps. It was a good trip home, but have no fear I will be invading msex again soon!! Christmas I will be home for a week and more ruckus will be created. Below are the parade pics. Enjoy!!


The Parade!!




His head is gonna fall off!!


Gobble Gobble


Snoopy


I can't imagine walking in that thing the whole parade.


Pretty


Big Bird


Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down!


Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends float


Scooby Doo and his big butt.


Rhino


Energiser Bunny


Hess Float


Harlem Globetrotters


SuperGroverrr!


Hairspray float


Mr. Potatoe Head (His nose was walking around in front of him!)


Cheerleaders!


The Polar Express float


All the floats and balloons have past...now just waiting for Santa.


You better not shout. You better not cry...


Santa!! Now there are only 25 shopping days until Xmas. Whoo hoo!


Now Everyone Run for the Train!!

No comments: