Friday, April 18, 2008

really?

Next night, same road, same time, same freaking cat!

Am I in a Truman Show-like world? Trust me, I can take it. I am pretty convinced the world revolves around me to begin with so if you all just admit that you are characters in a reality tv show with me as the star I would believe it. I swear. All I want is the truth. I can handle the truth.

Goodnight.

Although you probably already knew I was going to go to bed at this hour didn't you? Is it scripted? I want answers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to come home . Quickly........... or maybe it's Grandpa's cat Mitzi that he sent to look after you. (was it gray)

Naw just come home, cause I miss you.

Please be careful. Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

just think how rough it was on those of us who got knocked down from a full time acting gig to a part time job! I miss you, and I need the money. I'd wish you good luck on your exams, but page 37 of this week's script says you'll do fine with or without luck, because you have smarts.
-jessa

Unknown said...

i'd like to think that, present circumstances considering, i would merit a spin-off.