Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No glowing maggot poo pics

I couldn't take my camera in the cave with us since there was water all around and we all know I would have dropped it into the water. I will try to find a good postcard of it to send home.

I don't remember if I mentioned this but on Saturday and Sunday there was no one in my room at the hostel besides me. It was glorious. On Monday I got four Englishmen. They're friendly and are on the Kiwi bus I am getting on tomorrow so it's good. Apparently yesterday two of them met these two German girls who were following the bus around (a Kiwi groupie?) and offered the girls a place to stay in our room for free. I didn't think much of it until we were out at the bar and one of the Englishmen, Allan, told me that he just walked the girls back to the hostel so they can sleep. I turned to him and said that he better hope that all of our stuff is still there when we get back. Apparently Allan had never thought this might have been a scam, it's a pretty good one too, they had a getaway car and everything. Fortunately, my skepticism proved wrong and everything was still in the room when we got back.

Apparently Tuesday night is universal trivia night. It was fun and a good way to talk to a lot of the people that I will be getting on the bus with.

Ok so below are the sky diving pics. I'm not going to caption them because they are pretty self explanatory. Just remember my face looks weirder than usual because I was screaming the whole time.

No comments: