Sunday, November 20, 2005

Can't think of anything to put here

I just finished my first week at eat. It was really good. The place is usually busy so the time goes by fast. The two owners, Nic and Norm are really laid back and chill. They are in their thirties. The only other person who works there right now is Ed and he's my age. It's a pretty neat little place. It's only been open for a couple of months but the business is steady.

Basically all I do right now is vacuum in the morning, bake burgers at night, and in the afternoon wander around and soak up the sun. It's not a bad life I must say. I am really relaxed and just enjoying having no responsibilities.

I did a typical Elyse thing. The first day that I was in NZ I set up a bank account here so when I got a job the money could be directly deposited. Well when I set up the account I also chose a pin number. I was jet lagged though and for the life of me I can't remember what the pin number is. So I have to get a replacement bank card...even though I have never used the original one! Go me. It's not soo bad since there's little money in that account anyway I just think its funny that I probably came up with a pin that I thought there was no way I would forget. And I did forget it. I am a genius.

So random question. I just finished reading a biography of the Dalah Lama's mother (yes Steph the person) and I was thinking about the whole idea of reincarnation. If reincarnation is true, then how can a population growth be explained? To me reincarnation means that there is a finite number of souls that are rebirthed after death. But what happens if the finite number of souls is less than the finite number of bodies? Do the souls split in half? I know it's random but I figure that someone out there that I know might have a good answer.

llama llama llama llama llama

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss wednesday nights with my bff
smooches,
Bridgette

Anonymous said...

With regards to your question about reincarnation, you are forgetting the animals. I know in India it is believed you may return as an animal.

Just something useless I thought I'd throw your way.

Anonymous said...

What ?????????????????????? I am sooooooooooooo confused and your question is ????????

I do miss you.

Anonymous said...

First of all, lamas don't talk. Secondly, we have plenty of dalahs in the store so who cares about your question!! LOL! That's great. Way to forget your pin. Glad to hear you're finally working. Like I said you're in charge of tailgating from now on.

Miss you,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL