Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to wish everyone at home a very happy thanksgiving! Have no fear I am not missing the turkey at all, but of course I miss being home with the fam. It's always a fun relaxing time watching the parade and eating dad's peporoni and provolone turkey. I'll eat some cranberries today in honor of thanksgiving. Being away for this thanksgiving is just gonna make me enjoy next year's even more.

It's the usual around here. I've been working and hanging. I am getting excited thinking about all of the things I want to do in the South Island. I have heard from other traveler's that the South Island is even more beautiful than the North! I really can't wait to get down there. I do think I am going to hold off on going down until after January. The concert I bought tickets to is on the North Island so I think I am going to stay North until after the concert.

I hope all my friends had fun last night on Thanksgiving eve. I am sure there are some stories to be told. Love Peace and Turkey Grease!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Maybe we will have a Thanksgiving dinner for you when you return. Glad to see you are doing well.
Love Aunt Janet